20 GB of Cloud Space
Docusaver start with 20 Gigabyte or 20 GB of cloud storage space.
You have 20 GB of storage to share your Digital Document and Photos. Apart from this you can use this to store personal videos and songs. While you may have a lot of files and folders in your Docusaver, only items that you've synced or uploaded use storage space.
20 Gigabyte is a hard number to wrap our heads around, so
Here are a few comparisons in order to understand it better what 20 gigabytes of space can store :
- Up to 100 k documents (Scanned by Docusaver Enterprise Scanner)
- Up to 3,954 itunes/mp3 songs of 160-Kbps.
- Up to 10,666 photos highest quality Jpeg Photos (not RAW).
- Up to 16666 E-Books.
- Up to 1295640 Microsoft Word Files of average 9 pages per file.
- Up to 3315820 Microsoft Excel Files of average 50 pages per file.
- Up to 13559260 Word Files of average 20 pages per file.
- Up to 351040 Microsoft Power Point File of average 14 pages per file.
- Up to 2001980 Email File of average 1.5 pages per file.
User can use 20 GB of cloud space to store any of the above mentioned quantum or in combination of any file types/song/video.