DMS for Non Governmental OrganizationsDoes your NGO struggle to manage your document for every penny spend?
The Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Non Profit Organizations (NPOs) have tough time to manage every document about your bills and reports. NGO have to keep an eye on every single penny going out and coming in very cautiously manner and the keeping the track of complete process is very important. NGO keep records for the benefit of your donors and track hours and project results. Being a NGO or nonprofit, when it comes to disbursement of money you are in the public eye and must keep an account for how you are expending funds and how you handle the keeping your documents for the audit compliances.
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Non Profit Organizations (NPOs) have to maintain many documents like :
- Year Over Year Financial Reports
- Authenticity of the documents supporting the use of grants
- Compliance by the NGO with the Fund’s Guidelines
- Letter of Notification (agreement between UNVFVT and the grantee)
- Expenditures Reports.
- Procedural Terms and Conditions for every project undertaken.
Docusaver let your organization to :
- Make sure all your volunteers and staff collaborating and connected on all documents at the same time.
- Give you the freedom to check every digital document file in your system and keep a track of what's coming in to what's going out.
- Give instant access to your document with a few clicks of the mouse from any part of the world.
- Ready to any type of audit at any moment.
- Share your resources with all or the limited staff your desire. All of your digital documents are at your fingertips using an internet enabled device.