Document Management for Health CareDoes your staff tussle between patient care and paper work?
As soon as patients walks in to the Hospital or private clinic Hospital Administration have to manage bunch of documents like Patient forms, payment receipts, lab result reports, insurance cards, diagnosis codes, physician notes as per the compliance standard of Medical Council of New Zealand. Well established Hospital can manage so many papers as have ample of supporting staff but it is very hard for small clinics and individual Doctors to manage so many documents. Incurred add on cost to hire a man power to manage so many documents.
Docusaver with its unique benefits bridge this gap and provide solutions for the Health Care providers :
- 24x7 and Secure access to the patient data from any internet-enabled PC.
- Rapid deployment as No add-on infrastructure is needed.
- Zero maintenance cost except monthly subscription.
- Restricting staff paperwork that help to increase focus on patient care.
- Anytime retrieval and access of Digital Documents in case of Medical Audit.
- Automatic back-up of data on more than one physical location.
- Increased staff and personal satisfaction as this will increase the efficiency.
- A Pre-determine monthly fee with no hidden surprises so no extra budget planning is required.
- No special Technical Skills required for learning Docusaver.
- Digital format of Documents helps staff members to share, view and participates on documents at the same time.
- Immediate user adoption no training required.